W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
Hi everyone! I am Lim Wei Qi from Zhonghua Sec
in band PERCUSSION ROXS!
if u lyk my blog, YEAH! Baby seals love u too! If not...
jus get out of here!
STRICTLY no spamming n vulgarities r a no no ok?
Failing to abide to all the rules earns u a bad name

Saturday, July 5, 2008
1:13 AM
Dis is a new tingy 4 me finally upload pics! So long........
IT HAS WORKED!!!!!!!!!Chek out my handsome king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet most of u can tell
dat , king is a
S H E.
I edited dis wif a fone n I modified it. HO HO HO!

Jus 1 pic 4 now.
More to come bbs
!
Baby seals are loved.