W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
Hi everyone! I am Lim Wei Qi from Zhonghua Sec
in band PERCUSSION ROXS!
if u lyk my blog, YEAH! Baby seals love u too! If not...
jus get out of here!
STRICTLY no spamming n vulgarities r a no no ok?
Failing to abide to all the rules earns u a bad name

Friday, June 20, 2008
8:13 PM
Yesterday was Jessica's birthday party, oh yahs VERY FUN!
Theresa n Sera came along as well. I miss them soooooo
much. Too bad JW couldn't come I miss her so much too....
So she sent us little snackys 4 our seals. There were sandwhiches,
hotdogs n ice cream.
ALL SO SMALL N ADORABLE!!!!!Of coz but then time flew eva so fast n at 7.30 Theresa n Sera
both went home 2gether. Coz Sera had curfew n Theresa felt
more comfortable goin home wif Sera. I mean,
DUH u would
rather go home wif company than alone yah? But then, when
we were cookin the food suddenly, the gas tanks ran out of gas
n we had to spent an hour? Waiti 4 a replacement but since all
the kids were hungry n kept whining about it, Jess's daddy
decided he should entertain them 1st. Then 5 mins after he left,
YAP. U guessed it the gas came then every1 was screamin 2 call
her daddy 2 come back. Howeva, all went well we had a good
dinner. N we r now waitin for 5 o'clock then we go drain fishing.
Sad lah howeva, holis r ending...... New term new subs, I can
"hardly" wait. BBs n await the next post.
Baby seals are loved.