Monday, June 16, 2008
2:46 AM
Hullo yaps, came back. Check dis out!
TAG 8 PPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ. CANNOT REFUSE DOING QUIZ. CAN CHANGE QUESTION. SEND THIS BY TAGGING OTHER PPLE. POST YOUR ANSWER ON YOUR BLOG!
1) wat do you think an ideal best friend is like?
Not a backstabber, understands me like JW.
2) wat do you think an ideal boyfriend is like?
Do I have to answer dis? Understanding, cute n not a flirt.
3) If you got a dream came true what will it be?
To make the people I care about happy everyday.
4) Whose mouth would you like to shut?
HIM.
5) wat will you do with a million dollars?
Buy new hand phone. N get my frens a nice pressie each!!!
6) how long do u intend to wait for a person you love?
Forever if it's true love.
7) is there anything that make you real sad?
Lts o stuff.
8) what was your most embarrassing moments?
I dunno. REALLY.
9) definite the term ' friends'
The angels in life.
10) if your crush has a crush wat do you do?
I dunno. Has never happened.
11) how would you see yourself in ten years?
CLUELESS.
12) wat thing u regret most
Not workin harder n goin 2 1E4 wif Da Sisters.
13) wat is the most important thing to you?
U said thing not someone yah? My cute plushys!
14) will you give all in a relantionship?
Perhaps.....
15) If in love with 2 person who would you pick?
Depends really....
16) Wat type of pple you hate?
BACKSTABBERS, NOSY PARKERS n JERKS.
17) would you rather be single/rich or poor/married?
No idea.
18) who are your most hated pple?
Bridget, Calvin, n stupid Yin Yan!
People I tagged,
Jessica
Jermaine
Baby seals are loved.