W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
Hi everyone! I am Lim Wei Qi from Zhonghua Sec
in band PERCUSSION ROXS!
if u lyk my blog, YEAH! Baby seals love u too! If not...
jus get out of here!
STRICTLY no spamming n vulgarities r a no no ok?
Failing to abide to all the rules earns u a bad name

Monday, June 16, 2008
1:58 AM
Let's get something clear alrite? U do what
U want n
Ilikewise ok?! Whats wrong wif dusting off some unwanted
condiments?????? Is that sooo wrong???? N u...... got bf
so what? Wanna boast? Scream to me I also wouldn't
listen coz u SUX. Act some more lah! I guan ni for what???
I was hoping we could be frens, but after dis experience
WHY DO I CARE?Ok I have simmered down. Got band 2day, sooooo tired.
On Wednesday gotta report at 7.45
Oh boy..... I hope I can wake up. Today Jia Wei n I were
fighting. Physically? What was it about? No n yes.
We were fighting
OVER.......
Who's cheeks were softer. This is where the physical
part comes in, we were pulling n stretching one another's
cheeks. N Chen Lao Shi was there tellin us again n again
to let go...... If it was lesson time I imagine the amount of
demerit points I will get from her...... (Don't wanna think)
And after dat Jia Wei says softer cheeks means grow old
vry ugly. N since we decided my cheeks were softer I threw
something at her. U are fei. She appered normal, for a while.
Then she say (we r born in 1995 so it's the year of the pig)
don't u noe my meat (pork) worth alot of money one leh!!
N when I said me too she retaliated again.
Then she say,"dis is blubber". Like the seals on dis page?
LOL, she noes how to make me laugh.....
Baby seals are loved.