W E L C O M E.
The rules & notes are simple:

Vulgarities are allowed. Until I find it intolerable.

Hate me, hate this, click the
X at the top right corner, kthxbye.
Best viewed in IE.

Not tested in FF.
N A V I G A T I O N S, are the top three seals:

Blue for blog.

Pink for profile.

White for misc.
Hi everyone! I am Lim Wei Qi from Zhonghua Sec
in band PERCUSSION ROXS!
if u lyk my blog, YEAH! Baby seals love u too! If not...
jus get out of here!
STRICTLY no spamming n vulgarities r a no no ok?
Failing to abide to all the rules earns u a bad name

Friday, June 13, 2008
8:43 PM
WOW! Today so sian pa pa jus annouced my doom.
Ahem, "from 2day onwards every Satureday we wake up
at 7 n, JOG." One sentence killed off my mood,
AMAZING.Gwaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Forfitting Saturedays for dis
gotta wake up so early. Satureday......... RUINED!!!!!
WAILS!!!!!! WAILS!!!!!!!! WAILS!!!!!!!! WAILS!!!!!!!!Done crying, phew! Now mummy invented me a aka,
my aka is, Oophs!
She says coz I m really
C.A.R.E.F.U.LC-careless
A-always forget
R-rarely alert
E-easily spills drinks n drop them
F-fails to clean up room
U-usually seen slacking
L-LAZY.
THere u have it. Until next time!!
Baby seals are loved.